Thursday, March 08, 2007

"I'm finna tell you why" volume 2.

I haven't posted in here for about a week. I'm really sorry about that, but I've been super sick. Like I spent a good chunk of the week laying in bed, deep in sleep, having weird fever-dreams. One of them involved me owning a whale. Shit fucking ruled! Either way, I'm back, so start celebrating, because I know you missed me.

You should be listening to: Animals by Pink Floyd
Why: OK, OK, Pink Floyd is kinda whack. There's no denying that. But if you look past the early-70's campyness and incredibly cheesy synthesizer sounds, there are some great moments in their catalog. Their shinning achievement lies in the album Animals. This was the last thing they actually did as a whole band, right before Waters used the "Pink Floyd" name to market his super gay turd-rock "classic" opera The Wall. Jesus, have you ever listened to that record? Have mercy, that shit is ear-cancer. But Animals rules. It's dark, it's spooky, and Gilmore melts fucking faces with his solos. Oh yeah, bring a snack, too. 'Cause these songs are like 15 minutes-long each

But instead you're listening to: Old Peter Frampton records.
Why: Because you missed the memo addressing exactly how gay talking guitars are.

No comments: