Monday, February 19, 2007

New Banner / New Music Monday


Today's new banner is brought to you courtesy of Britney Spears completely losing her shit, walking into a salon, and shaving her own head. Apparently, when she was later asked at a tattoo parlor why she went about shaving herself in a location other than below the waist, she replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me." For the next week, Britney, we salute you and anywhere on your body that you choose to be bald.

Because I've had a busy week, and I don't really feel like writing too extravagantly about new music, I thought I'd throw up an unreleased Somme track. It's totally fucking exclusive. You can also go to the Somme myspace to hear almost all of our debut EP, but you can only download Anvils here. At 18+, we're just that lazy good.

Somme - Anvils

No comments: